The name IXOM may be new to you (it's only a few years old) but as an organisation we've been around for over a century. We now have more than 1,100 employees across 10 countries, so far.
IXOM is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, with an increasing presence throughout South East Asia and North America.
Every day, we provide solutions to a range of industries including dairy, water, and food & beverage.
Chances are, we are already part of your everyday life, in some way or another. To see how, go to our website, www.IXOM.com.
This is an exciting time to join our business as we move towards a sustainable, successful, and promising future.
The Ixperience Graduate Program:
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
These unique positions will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience in a manufacturing environment and help you to truly understand what it is like to work for a market leader. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in Australia and New Zealand
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
- A nominated graduate buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- A structured development program
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum four-year degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Ability to relocate within Australia
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and / or an interest in extracurricular activities
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:59 pm