The name IXOM may be new to you (it's only a few years old) but as an organisation we've been around for over a century. We now have more than 1,100 employees across 10 countries, so far.
IXOM is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, with an increasing presence throughout South East Asia and North America.
Every day, we provide solutions to a range of industries including dairy, water, and food & beverage.
Chances are, we are already part of your everyday life, in some way or another. To see how, go to our website, www.IXOM.com.
This is an exciting time to join our business as we move towards a sustainable, successful, and promising future.
The Ixperience Graduate Program
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Ixom as a graduate in our Strategy team based in Melbourne.
This unique Graduate position will see you working with our Strategy Team for 18 - 24 months, followed by gaining experience in the Warehouse / Distribution and Supply Teams or Commercial Sales. Some of your key areas of responsibility for your first rotation will include the below and more:
- Corporate planning
- Financial modelling
- Strategy development and implementation
- M&A Projects
- Project management
- Financial modelling
- Project budgeting
- Project reporting
- Business Management
- Completing and embedding quarterly customer and product analysis
- Completing quarterly market and competitor analysis for reporting to the executive leadership team
- Driving process improvement and standardisation
- Reviewing and assessing the financial merit of key capital and commercial projects
At the end of the three years, you will have gained a solid grounding in Strategy to prepare you for a permanent role within the function.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate through various teams to gain a wider understanding of the business
- An assigned buddy and mentor for support and career development
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics, International Business or Business / Commerce.
- A strong ability to build relationships with Customers and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- Flexibility and ability to deal with complexity
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:59 pm