Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have an opportunity to join Ixom as a Supply Chain/Logistics Graduate initially located at our Head Office in Melbourne. This position will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience with a market leader in chemical distribution. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the function over the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the function in Australia
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Commerce or Business with a major in Supply Chain /Logistics or related discipline
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- Strong communication, verbal, written and presenting
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia or New Zealand
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm