Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have an opportunity to join Ixom as a Graduate Development Scientist. This unique position will see you working with our Life Sciences team across the range of ingredients supplied for food, beverage, personal care and industrial applications. This experience will help you to truly understand what it is like to work for a market leader providing products into some of Australia’s leading brands. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in Australia
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
- A nominated graduate buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- A structured development program
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Pharmaceutical Science or Science
- Ability to relocate within Australia
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and / or an interest in extracurricular activities
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 3:11 am