Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have opportunities to join Ixom in Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering as a Graduate. These unique positions will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience in a manufacturing environment and help you to truly understand what it is like to work for a market leader. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in Australia and New Zealand
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
- A nominated graduate buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- A structured development program
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to relocate within Australia and /or New Zealand
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and / or an interest in extracurricular activities
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia or New Zealand
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 3:15 am