Ixom leads the market in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, supplying chemicals across a diverse range of markets including agriculture, construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries… But this is just the beginning.
Our passion for growth means that we seek out opportunity everywhere, applying creativity and curiosity to all aspects of our business. Ixom is bold, decisive and results focused for ourselves and for our customers. Our competitive advantage is built on reputation, safety, infrastructure and global networks.
The Ixperience Graduate Program
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have an opportunity to join Ixom as a Graduate in our Food & Beverage Process (F&B) Team.
In this unique Technical Account Support position you will be working closely with the F&B Process team while exploring a broad scope of operations, processes and functions within F&B. This will include:
- Supporting the Account Managers with servicing F&B's applications at their customer sites;
- Providing marketing and commercial support, including bids and sales presentations;
- Conducting technical audits and evaluations;
- Identifying improvement opportunities, including optimisation of plant processes in the cleaning and hygiene space;
- Working within the corporate account space to market F&B products.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program;
- The chance to rotate through different roles throughout the Food and Beverage unit;
- An assigned mentor for support and career development.
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in any of the following fields: Science, Food Science, Microbiology, Applied Engineering or Environmental Science
- A Commercial background will be highly regarded
- Ability to relocate within Australia. Initial location will be Victoria or Tasmania.
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- Flexibility and ability to deal with complexity
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Environment, Food Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Hobart, Regional Tasmania,...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 10:59 pm