Ready to Join Us?
1.Decide What Role(s) to Apply For
- Your interests, skills and career goals should align with the requirements of your chosen role.
- If you are in your penultimate year of study, you are best suited to our Summer Internship Program. If you are in your final year of study, you will be eligible for our Graduate Program.
- Make sure that you are eligible to work in your chosen role’s location (we will require evidence of your working rights).
Now that you’ve determined which role(s) to apply for, it’s time to submit your application! Click through to the position’s online application form. You will need to complete some questions and attach a number of documents, including:
- Your CV –showcase your previous work experience, extra-curricular activities, academic history, volunteer experience and any other qualifications –we’re looking for future leaders, so anything that demonstrates your motivation, proactivity and interest in your chosen discipline will go a long way!
- A cover letter –tell us about yourself, which specific discipline you are passionate about and where you see your career developing. Remember to proofread for typos!
- Your Academic Record.
- Evidence of your working rights –attach a scan / copy of your birth certificate, passport or Visa (VEVO check if applicable).
Please note that your application cannot be considered without these documents.
3.Online Video Interview
If your online application is successful, you will be invited to complete an online video interview. This is a chance for us to find out a bit more about you, your experience and what makes you tick. The interview can be completed anywhere you have a reliable internet connection, and we recommend setting aside half an hour in a quiet location so that you have time to set up and practice. Be prepared to answer some behavioural questions and showcase your passion for the role.
4.Face to Face Interview
If all goes well, you will be invited in for a face to face interview with one or more members of the team that you have applied to. Come prepared to answer a variety of questions, and don’t be afraid to ask us some too!
Once interviews for the role have been completed, someone will be in touch via a phone call with the outcome of your application.
We look forward to reviewing your applications –good luck!