Imagine the Possibilities Ideas can come from anywhere that’s why we want you to join our Graduate Program!
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. With 74,000+ employees in 230+ locations around the world, we serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
As part of the Jacobs Graduate Program, you will work on real projects, bids and tenders from the get go. Gaining valuable experience to build on your theoretical knowledge, our program provides you the opportunity to collaborate with a range of experts and industry leaders to help guide, mentor and shape your career.
About the Opportunity - Graduate Environmental Scientist
Jacobs Graduates are well supported with professional and personal development programs in place to ensure you have the opportunity to be the best you can be. You will be part of the Jacobs Future Network which is a global program designed for early career professionals. The employee-led network helps members see the opportunities available at Jacobs, feel connected to the company and their global colleagues, gain exposure to leaders, and helps you to shape and fulfil your career aspirations. Across ANZ our local government and commercial clients turn to Jacobs to provide comprehensive environmental planning, assessment and prevention & restoration services. We have extensive experience with complex and evolving governmental regulations, policies and guidelines.
From site assessments, investigations and risk assessments; to managing the complete range of remedial, decontamination and demolition activities, Jacobs' environmental scientists, engineers, and technicians perform a wide variety of environmental work for our clients within the Transportation, Water, Power / Utilities and Defence industries.
Some of the exciting projects that we are currently delivering include;
- Brisbane City Council Riverwalk Refurbishment Projects
- $650M Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade Project in Brisbane
- North East Project Alliance
- Sydney Metro City and Southwest (Environmental Services)
- Western Harbour Tunnel/ Beaches Link EIS
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed your degree by January 2019
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
Does this sound like you?
To become a Graduate at Jacobs, apply today! Please include the following documents so we are able to make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered;
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself & in which specific discipline you have a passion in and where you see your career developing
- Academic Record
- Working rights - Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Science
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2018, 1:59 pm