Jacobs’ Australia and New Zealand Graduate Program runs for up to two years and is designed to equip graduates to become exceptional consultants. Graduates will learn about our organisation, business operations, project management and teamwork, at the same time as developing their business and consulting skills. The Program is designed to develop a core set of professional competencies in graduates of all disciplines through varied work-based experience and on-the-job learning which is linked to, and supported by, a process of accreditation and recognition for professional achievement.
All graduates, irrespective of discipline, are expected to attain their relevant professional accreditation through the Program either through an existing industry accreditation body or through an equivalent internal company process.
Accreditation marks the successful completion of the Program by a graduate and formally recognises that the graduate has acquired and demonstrated, through practical application in their work, the core competencies which comprise the Program.
- Recruit, develop and retain graduates
- Expose graduates to a broad range of work experience
- Actively support graduates to achieve professional accreditation
- Provide a structured professional development environment for graduates to develop their core skills
- A two-year program to assist graduates in attaining a core set of professional capabilities, flexibility and a sound understanding of the business