About the Position
In this role, you will help manage the operational side of the trading desk’s activities and interact with various internal groups and external parties. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the flow of the trading and settlement cycle, as well as the regulatory and operational considerations of each step. Traders will rely on you to monitor trading tools, manage and update complex spreadsheets, optimize existing processes and develop new tools for the desk. As you become more familiar with the day-to-day operations of the desk it’s expected that you’ll dedicate an increasing amount of time to the coding and development functions.
- A strong quantitative foundation.
- Exposure to programming, and an interest in expanding your technical skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, along with a detail-oriented mindset. We don’t look for one specific background; we’re interested in hiring effective communicators who can think critically and strive for continuous improvement.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn.
Please visit the Jane Street Career website for a complete list of open roles we are currently hiring for!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 3:59 pm