About the Position
We are looking for Quantitative Traders to help us find and trade on price inefficiencies, develop models, manage risk, investigate new products, and push into new business areas. Our trading is based on our own proprietary models, and on busy days we engage in over a million trades across 200 trading venues around the world.
Our trading desks are central to our collaborative and cooperative office environment. You can expect to work side by side with experienced Traders who are committed to teaching, guiding, and supporting our newest hires from day one. Through hands-on, interactive training, you’ll acquire significant, real trading responsibilities within weeks to months of being on the desk. In parallel, you will participate in our robust year-long firmwide educational curriculum.
A profitable trading strategy is only as strong as the technology it runs on, and we consider ourselves as much a technology company as a trading firm. While exposure to a particular programming language is not required, general programming experience is a plus.
We don’t expect you to have a background in finance or any other specific field—we’re looking for smart people who enjoy solving interesting problems. We’re more interested in how you think and learn than what you currently know. You should be:
- A critical thinker with a strong quantitative mind
- A collaborative problem-solver who enjoys working on a team
- Able to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, reliable, and courteous with strong organizational and communication skills
- Eager to ask questions, admit mistakes, and learn new things
- Fluent in English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm