Why join JETS?
JETS develops exceptional graduates into world-class leaders for our businesses across Asia. Our diverse portfolio will provide you with the exposure you need to cement business fundamentals and build general management capabilities that will prepare you to lead not only our business, but also our people.
Leveraging our scale, expertise, market knowledge and networks, we are a Group of over 460,000 individuals that collaborate across businesses to bring the best of Jardines to our customers as one. If you have an inquiring mind and can bring disruptive thinking to create customer-focused solutions to make change, to make a positive impact in the communities we serve, you’ll fit right in.
The JETS 6-3-2-1 Journey
The immersive JETS experience is a blend of interactive virtual and face to face learning sessions, on-the-job exposure, mentoring, coaching and job-relevant coursework that will provide you with broad exposure to the Jardines business. It’ll be a challenging life, and it won’t be for everyone. You’ll be asked to maximise every learning opportunity while being held accountable for business results.
The JETS journey will take you through 6 critical leadership and business experiences across 3 years in 2 industries. You’ll also get 1 overseas assignment designed to give you exposure in both mature and developing markets.
- A final year student or recent graduate with a degree from any disciplines
- Have less than 2 years of full-time work experience
- Strong commitment to contribute to Jardines’ success in Asia
- Clear aspiration to become tomorrow’s business leader
- Ability to make sound judgement based on strong analytical thinking
- Dare to challenge status quo and generate disruptive ideas
- Keen to engage, motivate, and align people to drive for success
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Self-reflective and open to learn from experience and feedback
- Possess the energy, passion, and perseverance to drive for results
- Programme details & application: careers.jardines.com
- Application Deadline: 15th October 2020
- Online Assessments: October - November 2020
- Assessment Centre: November 2020
- Offer: December 2020
- Onboard: September 2021
Jardines Rare Talent Virtual Career Talk
Attend our virtual events to find out what the path to a leadership role with us looks like: careers.jardines.com/events
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2020, 1:59 pm