ARE YOU A RARE TALENT?
Jardine Internship Programme 2020
The six-week Jardine Internship Programme is designed to expose you to our diverse business in Hong Kong. You’ll gain first-hand experience of what a career at Jardines is like while also participate in a variety of real business projects, workshops and networking events. The skills, experiences and relationships gained during your internship will help you to become a Jardine Executive Trainee (JET).
- Hands-on exposure to our diverse business
- Workshops to develop business understanding & acumen
- Networking with JETs and senior leaders
- Career coaching
- 6-week paid internship
- Accommodation and flights for non-Hong Kong students
You’ll take full ownership of your work along with enterprising colleagues and a manager, who will map out project expectations, provide guidance and work with you on a post-performance assessment. Your performance will be assessed throughout the internship and you will receive regular feedbacks. Successful interns will receive a fast-track invitation to the JETS Assessment Centre.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR FUTURE RARE TALENT
- Full-time penultimate year university student graduating in 2021
- Aspire to be a Jardine Executive Trainee (JET)
- Motivation to lead
- Passion for Asia
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Customer-focused mindset
- Affinity towards digital innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Application Open Date: 1st February 2020
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020
Follow us on FB & IG for more tips and updates: @JardinesCareers
Who are we?
We’re one of the top 200 publicly traded companies in Asia, and a member of the Fortune 500.
We are a major investor in a unique portfolio of industry-leading businesses spanning a wide range of sectors including premium property, first-rate motors, modern retail, world-class hotels and state-of-the-art engineering and construction. Diversity is our strength but what unifies our group of companies is a singular focus and purpose: to enhance the quality of life of Asia’s consumers.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 3:59 pm