JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
An entry level position, the role of Applications Support Specialist is to ensure that our digital systems are always operational. You’ll become a subject matter expert on the applications and integrations utilised across the digital network, providing support and documentation to end users as well as ensuring efficient business process
- Identifies issues with digital advertising and/or surrounding applications, effectively troubleshooting.
- Provide L1 support for all digital applications.
- Co-ordinates L2 and L3 support managed by CORP IT following issues through to resolution and root cause analysis.
- Provide end-to-end testing of new digital applications, including functional testing, regression testing and systems integration testing (SIT).
- Work closely with both BA’s and the Product Manager to enhance our portfolio of digital systems.
- Supports the Digital systems Product manager in the enhancement of applications, requirement writing, testing and business cases.
- Supports implementation and championing of new digital projects and their deliverables.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll be a recent graduate who is looking for a career pathway into the field of Technology. You’ll be proactive, organized, keen to learn and enjoy working with internal stakeholders.
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm