Develop your commercial capability and acumen and join the world of consulting! At JDS, we're a collaborative, technically curious team who love doing challenging work that solves meaningful client problems. We've got a proud history of implementing, managing and supporting industry-leading IT solutions and we're looking to grow our 90+ team across Australia.
Our team is vendor-aligned and possesses in-depth specialist knowledge and proven skills to ensure we continue to deliver excellence to our clients and nurture an environment of continued growth and development for our people.
In wanting to play a more active part in the growth of aspiring Technical Consultants, we are reaching out to techies of all levels to join us! We are actively looking for the next generation of graduates to join the ranks of our experienced and supportive team.
A little about you:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in technology, those with Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mechatronics majors are looked upon favourably
- Ability to articulate clearly with all levels of stakeholders to encourage strong internal and external business relationships
- Eager attitude to learn and explore JDS product offerings which include ServiceNow, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Learning and collaborating with colleagues and contributing to the ongoing knowledge pool
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
What we are offering at JDS:
- Excellent, bespoke technical and consulting training pathways for all Graduates.
- Supportive and fun Graduate co-hort across all JDS offices.
- A true meritocracy - Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Chart your own path and be in the driving seat of your career.
- Receive ongoing investment into your career through our training/certification pathways.
- Work with a smart, technically curious team all striving for the best outcomes for our clients.
- A flexible approach to work - with a positive and down to Earth culture.
- A commitment to enhancing positive mental health and well being.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 7:00 am