- Join a long-standing and highly supportive team
- Work-life balance, highly sought after, Gold Coast location
- Want job security with a leading brand 70+ years experience?
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
An exciting opportunity has opened in the JELD-WEN Information Services department for a hands-on ERP role based at Helensvale. Become a part of the supportive and close-working Product Data Team, who take pride in maintaining the integrity of bills of materials data and delivering on projects for national market-leading iconic brands.
- Maintain data for specific ERP areas such as order entry, bills of materials, pricing, costing, production schedules, and other related areas.
- Translate information from various sources such as product drawings and specifications into ERP data formats and formulas.
- Enter and maintain data in an organised manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Write simple programs in the Progress programming language to calculate or manipulate information to compliment the data.
- Apply analytical skills to test and debug data using problem-solving techniques to determine causes and solutions to problems.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base of documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Programming experience in any language would be an advantage.
What's On Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
If you are ready for your next challenge in a supportive and fast pace environment, apply now.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
Helensvale 4212 QLD
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm