Jennmar Australia is a leading manufacturer of ground support products for the underground mining and tunnelling industries. Our company has a strong history of innovative product development and commercialization. The new position is envisaged to further strengthen our position and assist our customers in improving productivity and safety.
The position’s primary responsibilities are:
- Research and development of ground support products and product enhancements
- Taking new products from concept through 3D modelling, prototyping, destructive testing, underground installation testing and hand-over to Jennmar Quality Control and Manufacturing departments.
- Providing customers with engineering support in accordance with Jennmar procedures
- Assisting in safety management of Jennmar Australia service activities and products supplied
- Promoting the company’s products and services
The successful applicant must:
- have a degree in civil, mining or mechanical engineering
- be proficient in Microsoft office suite
- demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- be prepared to travel intrastate and interstate
A competitive 40 hour per week remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For more information on Jennmar Australia, visit www.jennmar.com.au
Applications close: 15 July 2022
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm