Shaping the future of real estate for a better world
At JLL, we see a Brighter Way forward for our clients, our people, our planet, and our communities. With over 200 years of real estate experience, we are, and always have been, in continual pursuit of brighter ways of working.
We bring to life see a Brighter Way in all that we do by seeking better, smarter, more innovative ways of working. We approach our work in a warmer, more optimistic, and inclusive way.
JLL is a global leader in helping clients envision where people will live, work, play, shop, and eat.
What this opportunity involves:
We are on the lookout for a driven graduate or administrator to join our Canberra based team to become our new Portfolio Administrator on behalf of JLL with a prominent Government Account.
The Portfolio Administrator will be responsible for efficiently supporting management in performing a diverse range of property portfolio related duties including co-ordination, reporting and management of the portfolio in line with the requirements of JLL & the Account.
An overview of the role:
- Calculate fixed, CPI and lease events report for Property Managers on a monthly basis
- Manage all Lease Administration related landlord queries
- Responsible for ensuring all document/ paperwork, including drafting and distribution of IOV/MOUs occurs within acceptable timeframes.
This includes but is not limited to lease documents, correspondence, monthly reports etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all lease documentation is processed within a timely manner.
- Responsible for management of LA Team process. Detailed review on submissions and weekly database audit as per instructed
- Assisting in the management and coordination of property portfolio activities relating to lease renewal, lease negotiations, surrender, terminations, rent-reviews, statutory charges, general finance and incomplete tenures.
- Admin related duties across the portfolio inclusive of arrears settlement, and incomplete Landlord information
- Provide superior customer service to all tenants, clients, contractors and vendors at all times.
- Maintain Meeting Minutes in leasing and valuation meetings where requested.
- Potential to work outside of normal business hours for the purpose of training both JLL and client staff
Sounds like you? This is what we are looking for:
- University graduate (Real Estate, Commerce, Finance or Property Law background) OR at least 1 years of relevant work experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen due to the Government Accounts Requirements to gain Baseline Security Clearance
- Having the ability to understand and interpret commercial contracts and Rent Roll reporting (preferably real estate leases)
- Work strongly both independently as well as in a team
- Strong knowledge of accounting and reconciliation
- Experience using a property management/lease administration system and Microsoft excel reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and data software
- Positive approach/attitude to meeting internal stakeholder needs
What you can expect from us:
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity and building an inclusive workplace. This is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We support applications from all underrepresented groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBT+, people with disability and people of all age, religions and race. We are dedicated to offering veterans from all ranks and services a successful civilian career as they transition out of the military. We recognise and appreciate the skills acquired in their service careers as vital and transferable to our workforce.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number AFREQ267494
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Property
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Adelaide
- Closing Date:26th May 2023, 2:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.