Graduate Program Coordinator
John Flynn Private Hospital are seeking an experiences and enthusiastic Coordinator to oversee the Graduate Program. This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong clinical background with a demonstrated ability to educate and lead others to achieve results. This opportunity will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
Your positive attitude, ability to prioritise, delegate and adapt, along with your excellent time management skills are all of critical importance for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience, plus experience in a relevant specialty area
- Demonstrated ability to educate staff in formal and informal settings
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Expert computer literacy in all Microsoft programs
- Completion of a Preceptorship Program (Desirable)
- ALS assessor qualifications (Desirable)
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Christopher Hiscox, Staff Development Manager via [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Medical and Biomedical Science, Nursing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm