- Australia’s leading independent executive search and board advisory firm
- High growth, innovative market leader with global reach
- Collegiate culture and fun environment
What will you do?
Every day will be different and you will work with a dynamic and experienced practice. Your responsibilities will be varied - you will be involved in the development of a number of internal and external client-ready presentations and reports. Or you may find yourself researching global trends and disruptions in financial services, FMCG, or technology industries, and the next day, you may be looking at CEO profiles of major banks, industrial clients or professional services firms.
You will participate in a comprehensive induction and be trained on a range of systems and applications. You will also be enrolled in the industry body AESC's training program, setting you up for success in your new role, to help you deliver great outcomes. Importantly, you will be working with a diverse group of people, providing you with ample learning opportunities.
What will you bring to this role to be successful?
- An ability to research, analyse, structure and present information clearly. You will be results oriented with good problem solving skills combined with the tenacity to strive for the solution.
- Outstanding written communication with rigorous attention to detail. Experience with Word and Powerpoint.
- Successfully juggle multiple projects, often against competing timelines and with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A strong client service ethos, where your preference is to work in a team based, collaborative environment where ownership of high quality results and outcomes is critical.
- Professional presentation with great interpersonal skills.
- Academically well qualified.
We are eager to hear from Australian based recent graduates (or those with 1-3 years of work experience) interested in exploring professional services opportunities with the field of executive search and leadership consulting.
Current Australian residency is a must.
What we bring
- Wellbeing & Development Four Wellbeing days per year in addition to your annual leave. Fully funded industry training & personalised development pathway
- Social & CSR Stocked kitchen with continental breakfast, snacks, fruit & beverages. Fully funded social club – we celebrate our team, our wins & our causes
- Flexibility One day each week working from home, more by negotiation. Multi options to work in office (desk, breakout, standing)
- Parental Leave 3 months paid primary caregiver leave, 2 weeks paid non-primary caregiver leave, 2 weeks paid bereavement leave for miscarriage & pregnancy loss. Plus, Keep In Touch days, take home technology & more.
- Diversity & Inclusion 50% of our leadership team are women. We won the AESC’s IDEA Award (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access) for excellence in 2020. We are co-founders of the 40 Under 40 Most Influential Asian-Australian Awards
- Bonuses Market leading bonus structures at all levels of the business.
- Tier-one network: We are privileged to meet CEOs, Boards, Chairs, and C-Suite executives of ASX100 companies on a daily basis. As a member of the execution team, you will accompany one of our Partners to all meetings which will swiftly build your executive network.
So what are you waiting for?! For more information and to apply, please send your CV & introduction to yourself to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Work rights:
- Level 2, The Pavilion, 388 George Street SydneyLocations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm