Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our four-week program provides insights into how a top-tier Investment Bank operates on a daily basis. Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If you’ve got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
At J.P. Morgan, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2018, 12:59 pm