If you want to learn about how global financial markets move while working in a collaborative, supportive team structure, then sales, trading and research is right for you. Our teams research and identify opportunities for our clients, help them with complex financial transactions – and we do it all in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that’s never dull. If you like working quickly, developing relationships or diving deep into analysis, we have a role for you.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Helping propose trade ideas
- Managing risk as part of a team
- Conducting research on various sectors
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
We're looking for Final Year individuals with the vision and insights to advise our teams and clients around the world. Key skills include:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Genuine interest in financial markets and economic data and trends
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills
- Fluency in English
- Expected graduation of December 2019
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- You must be an Australian citizen or already have been granted Permanent Residency at the time of application
Start Date: 24 June 2019
Deadline: 15 March 2019
*Application deadline is 12:00pm AEST
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse clients, customers and communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive and inclusive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
We will review summer internship applications as they are received on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled. A cover letter and resume are required. Please ensure both are attached to your profile before submitting your application.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2019, 12:59 pm