Our mission at Jumbo Interactive is “to make lotteries easy”
We aim to do this by providing lottery retail, SaaS and managed service solutions in partnership with government, commercial and not-for-profit organisations, to an ever-growing customer base of over 5 million people across Australia, the UK and North America.
Due to continued growth an opportunity now exists for a Graduate Data Analyst, you'll be responsible for analysing information, conducting research and implementing analytical solutions for both Marketing and Product departments.
Your Career At Jumbo
Our 12-month full time program will see you placed within our data team where you will quickly gain on-the-job experience and training as well as be making meaningful contributions to your team and Jumbo's business units.
Graduates who successfully complete the program will be considered for an ongoing position, based on performance, skills and career goals.
As part of your role, we'll expect you to:
- Participate in the end-to-end quantitative research projects including the design and delivery of research programs to inform strategic and operational improvements in marketing and product.
- Transform analytical output into actionable insights, and proactively engage with key stakeholders by supplying customer insights and assisting with recommendations.
- Support the design and development of performance dashboards and reports to inform planning and performance optimisation.
- Analyse and interpret trends and patterns in customer activity, communicate results and offer potential solutions.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis requests from the business departments
As a recent graduate we'd like you to bring to this role:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Data/Business/Marketing/Computer Science or related field.
- An eagerness to providing recommendations that will impact the businesses growth and profit agendas directly
- Strong quantitative research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to influence others to gain buy-in and alignment
- Moderate to high competency with Excel/ Google Sheets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and communicate complex and varied information
- Understanding and hands on experience with SQL
As part of the application process candidates will be required to complete 2 short online assessments.
- We are adaptable
- We take ownership
- We create possibilities
- We exist for our customers
- We are open and respectful
Jumbo's Core Values are the guiding principles that underpin our organisation's vision, culture and overall philosophy. Essentially, Core Values help to define our ways of working, what we care about, what we promise our employees, and how we set our priorities.
We strongly encourage you to visit www.jumbointeractive.com and www.ozlotteries.com to learn more about the business and the many benefits of working for Jumbo!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm