Kimberly-Clark Australia (KCA) are launching our 2023 Sales & Marketing Graduate Program and would like to invite you to join the journey as we innovate, market and distribute our leading brands including Huggies, Kleenex, Viva, and U by Kotex!
Our program is open to candidates who have graduated within the last 2 years or are expecting to graduate at the end of 2022, to join our 2-year fixed term Graduate Program in early 2023.
People have looked to Kimberly-Clark brands for more than 140 years and today we're proud to help over a billion people around the world cope, laugh, love and live every day. From the best nappies and baby wipes to the softest tissues, to the best supplies for business, we are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
Underpinned by innovation, creativity, and an understanding of people’s essential needs, we create products that help individuals experience more of what’s important to them. And there’s never been a better time for you to make an impact for our consumers and our environment.
What’s in it for you?
As a Sales & Marketing Graduate, you will have the opportunity to experience many facets of the Sales and Marketing functions via 6 month rotations including;
- Spending time in Field where you get to interact with our customers and products in a hands-on way
- Immersing yourself in all things brand when you rotate into Marketing, with responsibility for your own projects
- A rotation in Accounts where you will be given your own customer portfolio
- The opportunity to bring together aspects of both Sales and Marketing in the Category team where you be involved in strategy execution
You will receive training and development through our world class Sales Capability program, as well as a dedicated Graduate development scheme. Best of all you will be part of a purpose led, performance driven organisation that truly cares about its people and providing better care for a better world.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone with a self-motivated, curious and open mindset. You have the ability to multitask and perform under pressure. Additionally, you will need to demonstrate:
- Collaboration: gets others involved and motivates teams to solve complex problems and engages in co-creation
- Perspective taking: embraces and leverages diversity of viewpoints, including those that conflicts with own beliefs. Awareness of own perspective and invites others.
- Learning agility: maximizes learning from experiences; solicits and internalized feedback to improve. Challenges the status-quo. Recovers from setback.
- Critical thinking: getting to the best possible outcome, I can hold quality, hold tension and analyse a problem thoroughly.
- Adaptability: adjustable to all kind of situations and people
- Creative thinking: seeks to generate new ideas and see things in a new way.
- Drive to achieve: set goals and strives to achieve, persisting through obstacles, holding themselves accountable to deliver outcomes.
- Leadership: takes responsibility to lead themselves, drive change and support others.
- Digital IQ: awareness and appreciation of emerging technologies, data and digital eco-system.
We are not just looking for people with strong university marks. We hire more for aptitude and attitude not skills that you have already known!
At the end of the program, participants will be offered a permanent role depending on our vacancies.
Any place can offer you a job. KCA is an environment where smart, ambitious original thinkers can build a vibrant career where caring for our people is a core value.
Online Application → Video Submission→ Online Assessment → First Interview → Second Interview → Onboarding
Applications close 2 October 2022, the program commences February 2023.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2022, 12:59 pm