What is King & Wood Mallesons looking for?
- Learning agility – the international legal landscape is changing every day. We need people who demonstrate personal flexibility and an openness to dealing with change. This includes maintaining a positive attitude and managing performance in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. You will need to think quickly, learn fast and adapt well to changing demands or circumstances.
- Broad perspective – we are growing the international law firm of the future. We seek out people with diverse perspectives who through challenger thinking help to create new insights and innovative opportunities across our global network.
- Team work - we operate as one family, one firm working together and supporting each other across cultures. We want people who build relationships and rapport with others through emotional intelligence and a collaborative working style.
- Intellectual curiosity - to us, intelligence is not measured by your GPA. We want deep thinkers who seek out information and diverse views to reach a practical and efficient solution to business problems.
- Results orientation – a track record of achievement and performance in life, not just your academic career. We are looking for talented individuals who, through commitment and resilience, have demonstrated their ability to identify and achieve stretch goals.
- Client centricity – we work in our client’s worlds and partner with them to achieve their business goals. We need people who can stand in the shoes of the client and experience it from their perspective. You need to have a genuine interest in the client and understand their needs to deliver an exceptional service.
Check out our live Google Hangout below where we chat with our KWM Recruitment team about creating your clerkship application.