About the role:
This role supports the Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing in leading cultural change via a wide range of initiatives which contribute to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Support diversity and inclusion programs including the Gender Equality Network, LGBTI network, Working Parents program;
- Manage and coordinate national EEO contact officers and Wellbeing officers network;
- Draft the annual WGEA Compliance reporting and Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation;
- Run and analyse various reports as required for diversity reporting eg: gender distribution, paid parental leave etc.
- Draft written communications where appropriate;
- Provide administrative support including processing invoices, booking meeting rooms, monthly reconciliation and reporting on the diversity team budget etc.
What experience are we looking for?
Experience with process and policy improvement
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a proactive and responsible manner
- Strong organisational, coordination and administration skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Aubrey Burn, People & Development on [email protected]
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2019, 5:14 am