Our Graduate Program promotes and supports an integrated approach to learning, where you build capability through a range of “formal” and “informal” learning experiences, ranging from day-to-day work activities, through to the more traditional face-to-face learning programs.
We enable graduates to gain on the job experience with rotations across different practice areas and access to a greater choice and variety of destinations – with opportunities to complete a rotation in one of our interstate or overseas offices. Our graduates are very important to shaping the future of the firm, and we invest heavily in development to support them in fulfilling their potential:
- KWM’s market leading program is designed to have a positive impact and enhance the graduate experience. It is aligned with the firm’s strategic priorities and provides our graduates with the knowledge and skills they need for professional and personal growth to become they best they can be.
- Tailored for the graduates, the program has an emphasis on legal excellence; technical expertise; commercial skills; knowledge management; legal project management; innovation; social and self-development and client focus.
- The holistic program complements formal training and development with on-the-job learning, with the training schedule aligned to the graduates’ rotations.
- All graduates attend an intensive induction when they join the firm. In each rotation graduates attend a comprehensive practice group Induction, specific to their group. All graduates come together again throughout the rotations for a series of sessions which build on the foundations covered in Induction.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm