Want to kick-start your career in law?
The KWM Insight Program will give you the opportunity to gain skills, confidence and knowledge into life at King & Wood Mallesons.
As part of Insight we will give you:
- High level overview of how KWM is structured, the areas of law we practice in and the clients we work with.
- An in-depth look into some of the matters our teams are working on.
- Learn more about what innovation means at KWM and how we enhance the client experience using LegalTech.
- A chance to meet some of our people and hear about their experiences as legal professionals.
- Plus, exclusive insight into the clerkship recruitment process.
The Insight program comprises of 4 sessions:
- The Business of Law – introductory session covering everything you need to know about life at a commercial law firm, that you aren’t taught at university!
- KWM in Practice – in this ‘speed dating’ style event you will get to meet some of KWM’s leading market experts
- LegalTech – the role of innovation & legal tech
- Alumni session – giving you the exclusive insight into clerkship applications.
Upon completion of the Insight Program you will have gained a solid understanding of a top-tier commercial law firm and gained exclusive insight into the recruitment process to help you feel prepared and confident when applying for clerkship positions. You will also become part of the Insight Program alumni.
Who should apply?
The Insight program runs in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Applications are welcome from university students who are in their pre-penultimate year of their university degree.
If I am unsuccessful for Insight, does that mean I will automatically be unsuccessful for a clerkship at KWM?
Absolutely not. The Insight Program is a highly competitive process due to the limited spots available. Even if you are unsuccessful for a place on the Insight Program we encourage you to apply for a seasonal clerkship with us and would like to assure you that an unsuccessful outcome for the Insight Program should not be taken as an indication of unsuitability for a clerkship.
Get in touch
If you have any further questions, please contact the national People & Development team at [email protected] and one of our team members will respond to your query.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 7:00 am