KJR helps organisations build, buy and apply technology better. Kick start your tech career by joining our team as a Graduate IT Consultant and learning from an extremely talented bunch of technologists, both on and off the job.
- Kickstart your career in technology consulting
- Learn from an experienced team of technologists
- Friendly, fun, and flexible team environment
What’s on offer?
KJR is seeking recent graduates with tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Science for a permanent Graduate IT Consultant opportunity.
As a Graduate IT Consultant at KJR, you are responsible for assisting in the execution and delivery of various solutions across a range of service offerings for our internal and external clients. Graduate Consultants will work with a variety of KJR consulting team on a wide range of projects. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills, knowledge and abilities across the following spaces:
- IT Quality Assurance & Advisory,
- Performance Testing; or
- Big Data (Data Quality)
What are we looking for?
- Have graduated from an IT degree/diploma/certificate in Software Engineering/Application;
- Have a genuine interest and passion to get into the IT industry;
- Technical experience or a strong academic record in IT;
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills;
- Adapt to change and willingness to quickly pick up on new work;
- High attention to detail, while balancing conflicting priorities and working to deadlines;
- Ability to build rapport with KJR staff and external stakeholders at all levels; and
- Australian Citizen only due to the nature of the work
Most importantly, you’re passionate about learning and have an insatiable hunger for exploring and understanding new technologies. We’re a collaborative team so you will like working with others and won’t be afraid to share your ideas, ask questions or chat with colleagues and customers about the work you’re doing.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensures that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community [link removed] and we’ll be in touch!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm