At Kmart you’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business.
Our graduate program is open to range of degrees and disciplines, and when we open in mid-2022, we'll confirm exactly what areas of the business we have opportunities in.
The eligibility requirements for our 2023 Graduate Program, are as follows:
As a graduate, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Complete either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last three years (eg. 2020, 2021, 2022 or January 2023)
- Can come from a wide range of degrees and disciplines
- Be able to commence full time employment in February 2023
Register your details with us now and we will reach out to let you know when applications open and we begin recruitment activities in mid-2022, so you have the opportunity to be first in line.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2022, 11:59 pm