Brighter futures start here.
At Kmart you’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
We are seeking a business, economics, data analytics graduate to join our Customer Experience team at Kmart.
As a Customer Experience Graduate you will work on solving exciting retail problems and opportunities by leveraging data and analytics. You will have the opportunity to work in areas of customer analytics and customer research & insights.
On a day-to-day basis, as a Customer Experience Graduate you will get to work the development and application of actionable insights to drive our business decision making, using range analytical models, machine learning, and customer research data.
Team members in the Customer Experience team are based in Kmart's National Office in Mulgrave.
Perks and benefits we’ll offer you:
- Flexible working – you’ll choose when and where you work.
- We’ll provide multiple ways for you to learn from online micro-credentialing in Udemy, support to gain certifications to tech community events and more.
- Great career opportunities across the broader Wesfarmers Group.
- We offer inclusive leave and ongoing support for team members of all backgrounds and circumstances.
- Free on-site parking when you’re required to come into the office.
- A team member discount card that gives you a discount at Kmart, Target, Bunnings, and Officeworks.
- A free OnePass membership offering free delivery across Kmart, Target & Catch on eligible products.
- Access to the Kmart for You benefits program which entitles you to exclusive discounts and benefits in the areas of entertainment, travel, lifestyle, and health – with over 60 suppliers!
To be eligible for our 2023 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of program start date (e.g. 2020, 2021, 2022 or January 2023)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2023
- Be willing to move to Melbourne at own cost (if necessary), and commit to staying for a minimum of 3 years
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
As a Customer Experience Graduate, you'll need to have a tertiary qualification in Statistics, Business Management, Data Analytics or Economics.
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Statistics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2022, 1:59 pm