Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with industry leaders to kick start your career with guidance, mentorship and support. These roles are designed to give you an opportunity to develop technical skills, business skills and leadership capabilities through providing ongoing data analysis support and having the opportunity to focus on continuous improvement activities in a range of engineering disciplines across the Autonomous Mining Group which include:
- Data Analytics / Data Science.
- Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Information Systems & Technology.
- Mathematics / Statistics.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- AHS performance and productivity analysis.
- Machine availability and reliability analysis.
- Supporting the continuous improvement process.
- Component reliability and life characteristics analysis.
- Statistical analysis of fault trends and the preparation of detailed reports.
- Providing input and recommendations to resolve issues and propose novel solutions.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications preferably in a Mechatronic Engineering or Data Analytics stream, with 0-2 years post-graduation experience.
- Well-Developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiasm about the opportunity to work in various locations within the Komatsu Australia business.
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability.
- Be ambitious and have great initiative.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm