Our forensic group uncover, analyse and clarify facts at the centre of disputes, investigations and other sensitive matters. We are one of the largest teams of forensic investigators, forensic accountants and forensic technology specialists in Asia-Pacific and are regularly called on to provide evidence in sensitive, high-profile disputes and investigations.
Our forensic technology group helps to identify, preserve, analyse and present electronic evidence to assist in investigations and disputes. Whether it be imaging personal computers, servers or mobile phones, or perhaps investigating a cyber hack, we quickly identify the facts.
We value curiosity and creativity, and we are looking for graduates who can work as part of our specialist team. Our work often involves explaining difficult and complex concepts to our clients, often in a report or presentation, so we are looking for applicants with great written skills as well as a keen interest in technology.
What you’ll be doing
As a graduate in our forensic technology group, you’ll work as part of a diverse team and will learn the specialist skills and methodologies to become an expert in digital forensic and forensic discovery. While no two days will be the same, you can expect to:
- work in a high-tech forensic laboratory using cutting-edge equipment
- conduct forensic imaging of computers and other electronic devices (e.g. flash media, smartphones) to find and secure evidence
- conduct digital aspects of investigations alongside our expert investigators
- research new opportunities and assist with the preparation of proposals
- attend training courses to keep up to date with industry leading software
- attend events and other marketing activities
In addition to the above, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- attend our national grad week where you’ll learn from the best in the business and forge lasting relationships
- work on interesting, varied and rewarding projects alongside bold and creative thinkers
- work on behalf of high-profile clients to solve complex commercial challenges
- gain experience across numerous industries
- work within a unique and supportive culture with an open-door policy
- work within a flexible and accommodating work environment
- receive ongoing professional development through our in-house business school
- receive career support through personalised mentoring programs and career development plans
You will be a recent graduate or student in your final year of study and will have:
- an IT or computer science degree with strong academic results
- excellent analytical and technical skills, with an ability to think outside-the-box
- strong written skills.
- great communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- eligibility to live and work in Australia (Australian citizens and permanent residents only)
We are an advisory and investment firm that help clients to grow, protect and recover value. We have 400 specialists across nine offices in Asia-Pacific who work to solve the regions’ most complex commercial challenges. We have an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong team culture and a working environment that is both stimulating and flexible.
Brisbane – 22 March 2020
Sydney – 22 March 2020
Melbourne – 29 March 2020
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:29th Mar 2020, 12:59 pm