KPMG is one of the world’s largest professional services firms, operating in more in 155 countries globally.
As a leading provider of advisory, audit and tax services, we help shape the future of leading organisations by giving them the quality of information they need to make smart decisions in challenging business environments. We inspire confidence and empower change.
With world-class learning and development opportunities across our network, a career with KPMG can take you anywhere.
We like the real you.
There is no set type of person that succeeds at KPMG. Diversity of thought and experience are our greatest strengths. And attitude is every bit as important as ability.
Being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire to continuously improve will take you far. If you love to learn and sincerely want to make an impact, you’ll feel at home from day one.
Independent thinking is essential. We want graduates that can look at a problem from a variety of angles. You’ll need to be prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives to our clients’ businesses.
We’re not just an accounting firm. We provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services across a wide range of industries, government and not for profit sectors. KPMG Enterprise provides a full range of services tailored to meet the unique needs of mid-sized, fast growing and family owned businesses. We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities and backgrounds. We want diversity, commitment and ambition. We value innovative ideas and we’re interested in you and your unique take on the world. Your academic record is just a small part of what we consider.
Every day, around the world, KPMG and its people contribute to our clients’ accomplishments. That is our success too. We are proud to have been recognised for our commitment to the market, as an employer, and in giving back to the community. Some key achievements include the following.
- The Financial Review Client Choice Awards: Best Accounting Firm (revenue over $500m) and Best Management Consulting Firm.
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality – recognised for the ninth consecutive year
- Australian Association of Graduate Employers Top Intern Programs 2015 – in top 40
- Australian Workplace Equality Index: 2015 Active Employer/Bronze Tier Employer status
- The Financial Review Client Choice Awards: Best ACT firm
- Ranked in The Australian Top 100 Graduate Employers 2015
- International Tax Review World Transfer Pricing rankings: Tier 1
- Australian Financial Review’s Top 100 Graduate Employers Survey – ranked No.1
- Australian Workplace Equality Index 2014: Gold Tier Employer
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum – Selected as one of 50 Leading Companies for Women
- International Tax Review – World Tax rankings: Tier 1
- Universum Asia Pacific Top 10 Most Attractive Employers
- Universum Top 100 IDEAL Employers in Australia – Top 10
- Australian Association of Graduate Employers Top Intern Programs 2013 – in top 35
- Financial Review Capital CFO Awards: Audit Firm of the Year
- Australian Workplace Equality Index award – 2nd
- Infrastructure Partnerships Australia, Infrastructure Financial Excellence Award – For role in advising on Barangaroo Development Project, Sydney
- 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards: Market Leader
- 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards: Best Western Australian firm
- Equal Opportunity in the Workplace Agency: Employer of Choice for Women