As new technologies are adopted around the world, it has become increasingly important for the leaders in this sector to understand the complexity and business transformation impact of rolling out these new products and services. At KPMG, we understand this changing and challenging environment so we combine industry knowledge with technical experience to provide insights that help technology leaders’ deal with their complete business model.
Our professionals go beyond challenges to anticipate the potential long and short-term consequences of shifting business, financial and technology strategies. We also help clients explore potential obstacles to change and collaborate on critical decisions that can deliver real value to their businesses.
At KPMG, we build the disruptors of tomorrow, today. By staying on top of megatrends such Blockchain, Internet of Things, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, we provide our clients with unparalleled services across the technology sector. The best part about launching your career in one of our Technology areas is that we will support you to ensure you meet your goals both professionally and personally. We will help you achieve this by providing you with great learning and development opportunities and the right mentorship throughout your journey with KPMG.
Teams you could join:
- Digital Delta – help clients to re-imagine and re-invent their organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights.
- Technology Advisory - help organisations align their technology capabilities with their strategic and operational objectives.
- Technology Implementation - work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment and implementation of proven technology solutions.
- Technology Migration & Integration – help organisations transform businesses with a technology solution from Microsoft and KPMG.
- Technology Risk & Assurance - help businesses better comprehend and manage technology, cyber and information risks.
- Cyber Security – help clients find the right approach to cyber security to enable their organisation to embrace change, seek out new markets, and invest in transformational opportunities.
- Risk Strategy & Technology - help clients with the design and transformation of their governance and enterprise risk management frameworks by utilising the best technology solutions.
- Data Analytics - help organisations take the mystery out of big data and demonstrate how to leverage data resources to produce better business outcomes in our service lines: Data for AARC and Lighthouse – DTL.
- DTL Technology & Growth – help organisations to build, deliver and incubate market-leading products, tech-enabled solutions and new services and capabilities, to help clients and the firm transform their businesses across Deals, Tax & Legal.