- Technology has the power to change anything and everything, and so do you
- Join a graduate program where you’ll be doing the real work; not the boring admin jobs – your career development is our priority
- You’ve studied hard, now apply it to real problems and find your specialist technology or digital field
Are you interested in how our technology developments today will shape the world in 100 years?
Are you good at seeing how technology could improve lives; even if it’s hard to imagine the technology itself right now?
Do you wonder what it takes to keep your data safe when you have a password for every website?
You’ll find fascinating opportunities in one of our Tech & Digital consulting teams.
Taking a graduate position here might see you:
- Testing a business’ security by ethically hacking their system and giving advice on preventing a real attack (Cyber team)
- Tracking koala movements to assist an environmental agency’s conservation efforts (Data & Cloud)
- Supporting the technology engine room of KPMG that keeps all our employees connected and able to support our clients (IT Services)
- Stepping back to see the big picture of how technology can help achieve an organisation’s vision… and making it happen! (Technology Advisory)
About our graduate program
KPMG’s Graduate Pathway is a 12-month development program underpinned by specific learning in your chosen specialism. The program lets you be the driver, with flexibility to choose your specialism and support you to decide what you want to learn. Our program is flexible because it needs to be tailored to every single graduate.
Where could you work?
When you apply, you’ll need to select which Tech & Digital teams you’re interested in joining:
- Corporate Services Group
- Data & Cloud
- Digital Experience
- SAP & Oracle
- Audit Data Analytics
- Contract Assurance Performance - Software Asset Management
- Forensics Technology
- Risk Assurance Data & Digital Deployment
- Strategy, Growth & Digital
- Client Growth & Markets
- IT Services
- Technology, Data & Innovation
- Enterprise – Technology Services
- Enterprise - Accelerating Business Growth
- Enterprise - Technology Solutions Integration
- Innovation, Solutions & Ventures
- Technology Advisory
- Technology Implementation
- Technology Implementation - Salesforce Advisory
- Technology Risk
What is KPMG?
KPMG Australia is a professional services firm. Clients across a wide range of industries, government, and not-for-profit sectors come to us with complex challenges and our teams develop real-world, sustainable solutions in partnership with them.
We offer a full range of services across Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting; Deals, Tax & Legal; Management Consulting; and Innovation & Digital Solutions. Plus, our KPMG Enterprise division is dedicated to the unique needs of mid-sized, fast-growing and family-owned businesses.
Our approximately 9,000 people have expertise across almost every industry and specialism. We could be working on anything from helping a family-owned apple farm branch out into growing a new fruit to improvement opportunities while auditing a telecommunication company’s books or finding ways to increase jobs in a remote island community.
We have 13 offices around the country and we’re part of the global KPMG network of firms, operating in 146 countries and territories.
Why choose us?
Working out where to take your career is hard and daunting but you can fast track things here.
The work we do is diverse (and so are the people you’ll work with), so you’ll collect lots of experience quickly to help you find the path that’s right for you.
Sure, most professional services firms offer ‘great experience’ but this is how we’re different:
- Our leaders and your colleagues are truly committed to graduate development: you’ll be doing the real work to build your career intentionally.
- We see you: It took commitment to get your qualification. You want to use it! With us you’ll apply your new knowledge to real-world challenges. Every team is committed to helping our clients navigate through their challenges, so your work will be meaningful, not just a transaction.
- Our graduate support and social events are brilliant: you’ll build a network who will support you now and into the future, wherever you go – from your fellow graduates to your business mentors and experts.
- A huge menu of perks. Here’s a taste:
- employee discounts (JB HiFi, The Iconic, Virgin and 100s more partners)
- volunteer leave - the whole firm volunteers together on Act for SDGs day!
- Clubs for whatever interest you have – running, books, yoga, German language… take your pick and join a community
- Brilliant social clubs in each city (think comedy nights and an annual ball… covid restrictions permitting!)
- Well-supported inclusion networks such as our Belong cultural network, [email protected] and the KPMG Indigenous Network
It’s a truly inclusive culture and by that we mean that everyone who wants to help our clients, communities and their colleagues grow sustainably and do meaningful work is welcome. Our clients tell us the way we go about our work is what sets us apart – we think deeply and differently to solve complex problems. Diversity of thought is what makes that happen.
We’re proud of creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. For us, our difference comes down to people and culture:
- Our people are smart, innovative, curious and respectful.
- Our culture is open, inclusive and collaborative.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, start your application now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 12:55 pm