Why join this Virtual Experience Program?
The Program will enable you to experience the commercial situations that KPMG client service teams deal with in delivering superior service to their clients.
You will be presented with case studies which are based on actual events, and be challenged to apply your research and problem-solving skills to advise the virtual client on a course of action that will reduce the risk of tax pitfalls.
In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to stand in the shoes of a KPMG tax advisory team working as part of a broader DTL engagement to assist a client with a transaction.
The program will look at the tax issues for companies and their shareholders when certain corporate events occur. It’s in these situations that a professional adviser can really make a difference – by making sure the client understands all of the consequences of its proposal, and by identifying potential problems and proposing solutions.
You’ll need to make sure you have a good grasp of the key facts, research the relevant legislation and other material, such as cases and Australian Taxation Office rulings, and be able to apply that research in advising your virtual client.
How the Virtual Experience Program works:
- View the module to find out what you have to do. Each module includes links to resources to help you complete the task.
- Submit your work and review the model answers to see how well you’ve done.
- Once you have completed all tasks, you can put this Virtual Experience Program on your resume.
- This Virtual Experience Program is free for students.
- This program is self-paced. It takes 5-6 hours to complete this Virtual Experience Program.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm