KPMG’s Graduate Pathway is a 12-month development program that not only supports the build of key capabilities and role specific learning, but is one that promotes:
- collaboration and connectedness through ongoing touch points
- strong relationships through networking opportunities
- leadership development
- Understanding of KPMG, self and our clients
The 12 month graduate pathway is underpinned by divisional specific learning and is structured to enable flexibility in scope as you are ultimately responsible for your own learning journey with support provided to assist you in deciding what you want to learn.
Vacation Learning Pathway
KPMG’s Vacationer Pathway is a 6 to 8-week development program that not only supports build of key capabilities but also provides you with a taste of what a graduate role could look and feel like at KPMG. You should expect to:
- learn about KPMG’s business areas and more on the type of work we do for our clients
- develop connections with your nominated mentor (Performance Development Manager) and Buddy, who is a peer in your team
- network with our people at all levels of the Firm and in particular with current graduates
- participate in learning through face to face workshops and online platforms
- build strong relationships through networking opportunities.