The KPMG advantage.
- We’ll support you with ongoing training, structured development programs and a dedicated mentor.
- We'll offer you a career pathway that allows you to develop as fast as your ability allows.
- Through our global network, we offer opportunities for overseas secondments.
- Our Corporate Citizenship programs give you the chance to use your skills for the benefit of the wider community.
- Our open and friendly culture embraces individuality, rather than curbing it. We’ll encourage you to chase your personal goals as well as professional ones and build a successful and individual career at your own pace.
- KPMG has an ingrained culture of diversity and inclusion. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed irrespective of ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, sexual orientation or disability. Our culture influences how we interact with our colleagues, clients and the broader community. We believe our diversity of thought, backgrounds and experiences strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people and clients. It also makes KPMG a vibrant and interesting place to work.
- Through KPMG’s myCareer program we integrate your rewards and benefits package with your career development. Our range of practical benefits and incentives include: payment of professional membership fees; financial and leave assistance for postgraduate studies; advanced in-house learning and development opportunities; opportunities for overseas assignments and secondments.