Our Kraft Heinz International Supply Chain & Manufacturing Graduate Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting career in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Quality.
Commencing January 2022 in one of our manufacturing sites across Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Wagga Wagga or Echuca), you will join the ANZ cohort of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program. Designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, the 12-month program includes:
- Intensive, hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations & Supply Chain functions, complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing, Sales and Category
- Training in Six Sigma Belt, Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business training
- A factory Team Leader assignment, where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement Business Project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact
This 12-month program will prepare you to transition into an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories following graduation from the program.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one, leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program cohort, working closely with our UK and Netherlands-based Centres of Excellence and cohort of graduates across Europe, South America & Asia.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training, leadership experience, and regular mentorship from senior leaders
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Masters Degree completed in 2020 or 2021 – Engineering, Science & Supply Chain are advantageous, however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia at time of application
- Willingness to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities / rural areas or countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications close 9:00am (AEST) Monday 22nd March – apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 10:00 pm