Commencing January 2023 in our Melbourne office, our 12-month program will see you will join an ANZ cohort of other ambitious Graduates. You will learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, work across a range of functions including Sales, Foodservice, Commercial Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations and People & Performance and travel to our sites to see exactly how our products gets made. As a Kraft Heinz Graduate you will be adding value as a full-time employee from day one; doing real work and delivering real results.
Designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, the 12-month program includes:
- Functional bootcamp with hands-on induction into all the different functions to provide you with the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz
- Field Sales placement to live and breathe our value of being consumer obsessed
- Delivering a Business Project with real business impact
- Business Placement where you will develop a deep understand of one of our functions
At the conclusion of the 12-month program Kraft Heinz Graduates will be placed into functions across our company where they can add immediate value.
What we'll give you
- International exposure - You'll be part of an Australia & New Zealand cohort, as well our broader International Management
- Trainee Program Permanent contract - from the commencement of the Graduate Program
- Training & Development - intensive training and exposure to different business units
- Mentorship & support - you will learn from our strongest leaders, with your own dedicated mentor and buddy
- Highly competitive benefits
What we're looking for
- Bachelor or Master's Degree completed in 2021 or 2022 - Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance, Economics, and Accounting are advantageous, however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia at time of application
- Willingness to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities / rural areas or countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
We empower our people to own their work- and it's true our employees are our competitive advantage - so we take care of our Kraft Heinz family with our 'Live Well' benefits program:
- Hybrid Working- flexibility around when and where you work
- Gatherings - monthly drinks & nibbles- End of Year Celebration
- Wellbeing - annual health checks & flu shots- onsite wellbeing sessions & webinars
- Volunteering - volunteer days with Foodbank- meal packing events for our Global partner Rise Against Hunger
- Purchase Leave - purchase additional annual leave at the beginning of each calendar year
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers
We are a Company that is dynamic and exciting, and one which dreams big. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a culture that is transparent, collaborative and one where you can make a difference every day, then this is the place for you. Kraft Heinz promotes a culture of ownership and meritocracy, that you could be a part of.
If you think you are up for the challenge that this role offers, then don't hesitate apply NOW!
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications close 9:00am (AEST) Wednesday 23rd March - apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Customer Service, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 10:00 pm