We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, self-motivated and high performing graduate. This is a rare opportunity to make your mark and kick-start your career! This role will provide critical strategic, financial analysis, and financial systems support to the entire ANZ region – a substantial and dynamic component of this Fortune 500 business. The role will conduct analysis and forecasting of all facets of the business, from revenue, through EBITDA, to cash flow.
- Opportunity to have immediate and direct impact on success of company, through improving processes, developing initiatives and directing resources
- Exposure to all elements of fast-moving established company, with large businesses across the region, including Interaction with senior stakeholders within local and global business
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance at every level, in the true spirit of meritocracy.
What we are looking for
- Degree qualified, preferably economics, commerce or STEM with rights to work in Australia
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with financial data
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with strong ability to complete tasks within required timeframes
- Creativity and strategic thinking – ability to identify opportunities and recommend initiatives for improved business performance
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified