Based onsite at Woolworths Bella Vista and reporting to the Customer Logistics Manager, the Vendor Replenishment Planner (VRP) ensures the successful delivery of our retail account objectives through:
- Customer collaboration and resolving queries
- Order replenishment and delivery scheduling
- Assisting with promotional forecasting
- Ensuring service level targets are maintained
- Assisting with supply chain projects to improve efficiencies
- Managing data integrity
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A tertiary qualification
- Supply Chain, Merchandise or Sales experience, with VRP experience being highly advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously whilst juggling multiple tasks
Make this your next career step!
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV by 9:00am Monday 17 December. Please be aware that candidates may be interviewed prior to the close date
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2018, 12:59 pm