Azure Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, Modern Networks, Security, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do!
2022 Graduate Program
Are you curious and fearless when faced with a challenge? Do you thrive on pushing known boundaries with technology? Are you motivated to help organisations achieve more, modernise, innovate and be on the front foot heading into the future? If you answered yes, yes, yes and yes - then think LAB3 and our new Graduate Program.
LAB3 is a Microsoft Gold Partner, and proudly Australian based in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Auckland (yes we have an office in New Zealand too) - not to mention, an established multi-award winner recognised by likes of Microsoft, Red Hat, LinkedIn, CRN and Deloitte. LAB3 stands out for exponential growth and product leadership in the Microsoft solution space, and empowers organisations across the government, financial, health, mining, and utilities sectors.
About the Program
LAB3's 12-month Graduate Program is designed to nurture your drive and passion for technology and accelerate your learning.
You'll have the opportunity to experience rotations through our practices, formal training, secondment opportunities, an assigned mentor to support your journey and the chance to gain Microsoft and HashiCorp certifications.
You'll gain exposure to Modern Workplace technologies, Cloud & DevOps, Network, Security, Data Analytics and AI all while being supported through formal mentoring relationships and structured learning opportunities.
The fun kicks on start of Feb 2022, so you must be available to commence then.
What you'll bring?
- Relevant qualification(s) in Information Technology with a minimum 65% GPA
- Technical capability - don't worry, we will teach you! This is a learning opportunity after all, but we do expect foundational technical knowledge and skills
- Passion and drive to get the most out of the opportunity and to be part of the LAB3 adventure
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Be able to think on your feet, put out spot fires and deliver high quality outcomes
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Team focused and collaborative approach
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What's in it for you?
- Learn from industry experts and be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- Work with a 13-time Gold and 4-time Advanced Specialisation Microsoft Partner. You only get to this level with the industry's leading tech professionals - we are proud to have some of the best.
- Thrive in a team who is always learning, always innovating and making waves on a global scale. We will support your learning and up-skilling from Day 1 so you too can be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology!
- Be part of a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity and differences. We actively encourage and embrace all cultural backgrounds, genders, abilities and circumstances. #betrue
- We work flexibly and recognise the importance of your overall wellbeing - we are committed to finding the right balance and embrace a hybrid working model across LAB3!
- Ultimately, we will help you to fear less, achieve more in a fast paced, innovative and cool environment - are you ready to accept the challenge? #fearlessachievemore
Please note the LAB3 Graduate program is currently open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2021, 5:00 am