Graduate Program - Health, Safety & Environment - Brisbane - 2 years
- Are you looking for a graduate experience with meaningful work?
- Are you looking to working on challenging projects?
- Do you want be part of a Company that will train and develop you?
- Are you looking to be supported by an assigned mentor to give you all the tips and advice to help you thrive?
Well, if your answer is YES, don’t wait any longer! Here you will have a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a leading organisation. You will have access to both Australian & international career opportunities with a highly competitive salary.
COME JOIN US!
We are Lactalis Australia - we live the #Lactalis Experience
Lactalis is a STORY of a family business created in 1933 and is today the worlds’ No. 1 dairy company. We are 85,000 loyal employees working across 100 countries and together we create the #LactalisExperience.
Lactalis Australia’s iconic and heritage brands are our PASSION, providing quality and nutritious products for all Australians. We continue to be humble, proud and resilient.
We have great people, and we care for our land, farmers and consumers, which is our driving purpose to ensure a responsible and sustainable dairy industry.
We take pride in developing our internal talent and encourage entrepreneurship by bringing together pragmatic and tenacious personalities. Our accountability ensures we have ownership within our roles and with our EXPERTISE and dairy “know how”, sets us apart. Here at Lactalis Australia you can make a difference!
With a presence in every State and Territory within Australia, We are Lactalis Australia - we live the #Lactalis Experience
We are launching our exciting graduate program in 10 of our locations for 2022, which include some sites that manufacture our Cheese & Ingredients, Yoghurts and Desserts and Milk!
What can you expect from our Graduate Program?
Lactalis Australia is currently looking for recent graduates to take part in our Industrial Operations Graduate Program from February 2022 to December 2023.
In this role you will gain frontline experience supporting and learning in our operational factories, as well as corporate experience working with the HSE national team in the Lactalis Australia Head Office. You will be immersed in a real business and industry experience!
Your mission would be to:
- Assist in developing HSE Systems to be compliant with ISO 14001 & 45001
- Develop reporting tools for HSE reporting
- Assist Regional HSE managers with Assurance activities
- Involved in incident investigations
- Coordinate and deliver HSE Training to operational teams
- Learn and Assist teams to conduct safety audits, hazard identification, risk assessment and accident prevention programs
This is a multi-faceted program that involves the following:
- An assigned mentor, learn leadership skills and gain insight into different management areas;
- Project work and presentations based on your accomplished work;
- Training that includes leading and coaching, project management, an introductory course on the dairy industry run by an expert training organisation, a development week working on your communication and key transversal skills and more…
What’s in it for you?
Lactalis Australia has designed this program with the aim of giving you the tools you need to kick start a rewarding and successful career. This is a rare opportunity to develop technical and interpersonal skills, while learning how to manage and communicate with key stakeholders. You'll gain hands on experience and this will allow you to choose a path right for you!
Managers and mentors will be beside you throughout the program, offering advice and insight to help you along the way. In addition to this invaluable support, you'll also be given a level of autonomy to make your own decisions and grow as a leader.
Performance reviews will be conducted throughout the program and Lactalis Australia will make every effort to secure a permanent position upon completion of the program. This being said, there is certainly scope for successful graduates to begin a full-time career in one of the many Lactalis Australia sites nationally.
In return for your hard work and dedication throughout the program, you'll be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary plus super, along with all the rewards that come from being a part of a global industry leader.
Should I apply?
Lactalis Australia welcomes applications from candidates who have completed a degree within the last 24 months, or who will be graduating before the end of 2021.
You are an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident and you have a diploma or graduate diploma in OHS (Occupational Health & Safety).
As you're a recent graduate, Lactalis does not expect you to have extensive experience, however the following would be highly beneficial:
- Knowledge about the dairy industry and a passion for wanting to work in FMCG / dairy
- A desire to grow and succeed with Lactalis Australia
- Strong academic results
- A general idea of how to manage a range of stakeholders
- Awareness of health and safety within a work environment
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SharePoint (Microsoft)
- Strong Microsoft program tools experience or skill set
Does this sound like you? Then don't miss this outstanding opportunity to begin your career with one of Australia's leading FMCG companies - Apply Now!
Applications close 5th November, 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Human Resources
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 7:00 am