LaManna Premier Group is a rapidly growing company and is strongly committed to the development of those within our industry. Our ‘Growing You’ Graduate program was established attract high potential individuals that we can foster and grow, ultimately creating future LPG leaders.
An opportunity for a Graduate Grower is now available at Lancaster Farms, which houses a 5-hectare undercover cropping facility, growing tomatoes hydroponically, located in the Goulburn Valley Region.
We are looking for keen individuals who are passionate about developing their career on-farm within the fresh produce industry.
Who we are looking for…
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a passion for Horticulture. Expect a fast-paced, hands-on environment where you will be required to problem-solve. This role offers a great work environment and potential for career development.
Reporting to the Assistant Grower your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide support to the Assistant Grower in all day-to-day operational activities within the greenhouse.
- Monitor the crop to maintain optimal plant growth, nutrition, health and overall quality.
- Assist with the management of the greenhouse environment and climate.
- Data collection and data entry including crop registration.
- Fertigation and Irrigation.
- Team supervision and labour management.
- Perform general greenhouse crop work duties.
- Driving a safety culture.
We are looking for someone who is willing to take advantage of the opportunities our company has to offer. As a successful candidate, you will be hard-working, self-motivated, and passionate about the industry.
This is an ideal position for someone that has studied Agriculture or Horticulture and wants to kick start their career.
If you're not afraid of hard work, love getting involved, and are looking for a graduate or entry-level role within a dynamic and thriving industry, apply now.
About our Growing You Graduate Program…
‘Growing You’ is a two-year structured program that provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable industry experience and skills that lead to accelerated career progression. This program is designed to provide you an immersive development experience and a broad overview of the company to ensure you understand the breadth of our business.
What is on offer…
- A two-year structured program based in regional Victoria, Australia
- Access to industry leaders and specialist knowledge
- Mentoring and strong leadership development
- Strength-based approach to development and growth
- Extensive support network across our business and participating managers
- Career progression
How to Apply:
Ready to start your journey and develop your protected cropping experience? Click Apply now, upload a current cover letter and resume.
Diversity and Inclusion:
LaManna Premier Group supports and promotes diversity and inclusion (D&I). As part of our D&I focus, we strive to address gender balance issues where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our corporate objectives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Agriculture, Horticulture, Science
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 103-107 Hyde Street Footscray 3011Locations:
Victoria, Melbourne, Shepparton
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm