We provide a range of solutions to our customers such as desktop and server support, Office365 and Microsoft Azure, Cyber Security, through to Internet and Phone solutions.
This is a 6-month paid internship. The initial three months would be focused on developing your technical and troubleshooting skills by learning from some of the leading engineers in the industry. The next three months will be focused on applying what you have learned to our production systems and service under supervision from our team.
Ongoing employment may be offered at the end of the 6-month internship depending on business needs at the time.
Flexible working days from 3 - 5 day per week, depending on your availability.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Develop your technical and troubleshooting skills by working closely with our team
- Train on Office 365, Cyber Security, Microsoft Windows Server, Windows workstation and other technical areas
- Develop your scripting skills, including PowerShell for automation work
- Carry out demonstration projects assigned to you, utilising the skills learned during your training
- Observe / Participate in customer meetings over the phone or in person
- Assist in the administration of the Cloud Services Infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure
- Chose an area of expertise, and innovate within this subject
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and technical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Desire to learn and develop your technical and customer service skills
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm