Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler. Our heritage is strong. Since 1886 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of over 150 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions. We are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling.
Your Career, Your Way
The Lawrence & Hanson Graduate Program is a 12 month program with locations based across Australia undertaken over three rotations in different roles with a focus on technical knowledge and skills, business acumen and personal opportunities to prepare you for an exciting career. As a Lawrence & Hanson graduate you will have the opportunity to build your career your way!
Our graduate program will provide you with unrivalled exposure to senior business leaders who are invested and committed to your growth and willing to share their expertise and insights to better your experience. As a graduate at Lawrence & Hanson, you will have the opportunity to build the foundations of your career with Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler.
Within our Management/Sales Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to undertake rotations in the following business areas/roles:
- Warehouse (Stores & Inventory)
- Customer Service & Sales
- Assistant Branch Manager
As a Lawrence & Hanson Graduate, within these different rotations, you will:
- Provide our customers with a great experience and work as a member of the branch team to achieve overall results through exceptional customer service and proactive solutions.
- Work directly with customers to ensure a positive customer experience and customer loyalty.
- Learn about the industry, our customers, and the market through exposure to different business areas
- Immerse yourself in our Customer Value Proposition to grow sales with existing and new customers
- Learn the Lawrence & Hanson business model whilst undertaking branch and role rotations.
As a Lawrence & Hanson graduate, you will work on day-to-day activities to support your immediate team as well as working on challenging & meaningful projects. You will also benefit from coaching and the support of a dedicated buddy to help you make the most of the Program. The Program covers multi-functions – you will learn about supply chain; sales; project management; customer service; finance; people management; inventory management & risk management whilst working in an informal, supportive network.
In 2022, we have roles available in the following locations:
- New South Wales
- Australia Capital Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to have:
- Either Australian citizenship, New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency (at the time of submitting this application)
- Have a valid drivers license
- Completed a tertiary qualification in the past three years (i.e. 2019, 2020, 2021) or are due to complete your qualification by the end of June 2022.
We are looking for open-minded and driven graduates who are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry.
Lawrence & Hanson is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace environment; we encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, genders and communities including our First Nations People.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th May 2022, 1:59 pm