LDB Group provides a comprehensive range of services to clients including tax planning & compliance, financial planning and SMSF administration, and have over 80 staff across our different divisions. We have a high-performing culture, offering an excellent work-life balance, and a progressive and friendly office environment.
At LDB, our culture is core to everything we do. We are always striving to improve, taking pride in our people, showing our dedication to our work, and delivering high quality results for our clients.
We have been recruiting in the graduate space for over 20 years and provide a dedicated graduate program aimed at producing well rounded professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing income tax returns and special purpose financial reports for a wide variety of high net worth individuals, SMEs, trusts and larger family groups
- Assist in researching and preparing practical written advice
- Liaising with the ATO including preparation of general correspondence in relation to income tax, PAYG & GST matters
- Ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently and effectively as directed
- Assisting clients with ad-hoc enquiries in a timely fashion
- Effective communication with Partners, Managers and peers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree level qualifications in Business, Commerce or Accounting
- Prepared to commence the Chartered Accountants Program with CAANZ
- No practical experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Efficient time management skills, highly dependable and thrives as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a desire to continue to develop both professionally and personally
If you are interested in that unique opportunity, please apply via the link!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
- Salary range
$49,000K plus super
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 7:00 am