Just graduated and looking to start your career? Wanting to change careers into a new industry? Get certified in project management and improve your employability.
Whether you are new to the project management world or looking to take your career to the next level, the CAPM certification documents that you are aligned to best industry practice and have the knowledge and skills needed to be part of any project management team, in any sector or industry.
The training stems from the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge). The basis for all PMI qualifications, your study will vastly improve your skills as a project manager.
It is the ideal way to give you confidence to enter the job market, safe in the knowledge you possess the highest project management certification available for your current level of experience.
With a certification in project management you’ll be able to enter the industry in a Project Support or Project Administrator role, with an average salary of $50k. With additional certifications you can move up the career ladder and become a Project Manager, or Project Director across every industry.
Course modules for Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Fundamentals
- The Process Groups
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Managing Project Work
- Project Changes and Closing
- Capturing, Analyzing, and Using Project Lessons Learned
- Strategically Focused Project Management
- Plan and Define Project Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate and Control Scope
- Define and Sequence Activities
- Develop the Project Schedule
- Control the Project Schedule
- Creating a Project Budget
- Keeping Your Project on Budget
- Planning Quality Management
- Manage and Control Quality
- Quality Methodologies and Standards for Project Management
- Plan and Acquire Resources
- Develop and Manage Resources
- Plan and Manage Communications
- Monitor Project Communications
- Planning Risk Management
- Identifying Risk
- Analyzing Risk
- Responding to Risk
- Planning Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Management
- Ethics and Project Management
- Ethical Standards and PMI® Core Values
Course level: Entry
Course length: 12 months
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Communications,...
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2020, 12:59 pm